The Clear Leader in Straightening Teeth
If you’ve always wanted straighter teeth but dreaded the idea of have a mouth full of metal brackets and wires, Invisalign clear aligners may be the perfect solution for you! They gently and effectively correct flaws in the alignment of your smile, restoring it to its most comfortable and beautiful position. Just imagine finally having straight teeth but without having to disrupt your usual routine.
Why Choose Invisalign
Getting Invisalign in Green Hills has many benefits over traditional braces, including the following:
- Because the aligners are elegantly transparent, nobody knows they’re there but you. No more unsightly metal brackets and wires! You will be able to keep smiling confidently while you straighten your teeth.
- For many patients, Invisalign costs the same as traditional braces.
- While braces can take between 24 and 36 months to achieve the final results, Invisalign usually requires only 12 to 18 months.
- It is easy to take care of the clear trays. Every night, just brush them with your toothbrush and toothpaste, rinse them off, and put them back in.
- With Invisalign, you don’t have any food restrictions, unlike with braces. Simply remove the aligners to eat. Then brush your teeth and place them back in when you’re finished.
- You can enjoy all your favorite activities with Invisalign. If you play contact sports, you don’t need a special mouth guard like you would with metal braces.
How Invisalign Works
After you and cosmetic dentist in Green Hills decide that Invisalign is right for you, Dr. Cummings will take impressions of your teeth to make a model. Your clear aligners will be custom made based on that model to be a perfect fit for your mouth. Although some minor soreness is common during the first day or two, the alignment trays should feel very comfortable. For the best results, they should be worn for 20 to 22 hours every day.
About every two weeks, you’ll put in the next clear aligner, bringing you one step closer to straight teeth. About every six weeks, you will need to come to our office so that Dr. Cummings can check on your progress and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan. After about 12 to 18 months of treatment, you should have the straight smile you’ve always wanted. It’s that simple!
How to Get Started
If you’re interested in Invisalign in Green Hills either for yourself or your teen, feel free to call our office to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Cummings. He can answer any questions you may have about Invisalign and use our advanced digital technology to show you what your teeth could look like after treatment. We can’t wait to help you make your straight smile a reality. Give us a call today!